Monday, March 02, 2009

A week in Oslo

After having had a week in Oslo filled with family, work and friends, I'm back home again. Even if I meet with lots of knitting friends during such a week, I do not manage to knit a lot. It might have something to do with wine and talking.....

First - my second swatch for the Wollmeise KAL - another pair of socks. Since the pattern does not show as much as I would have prefered, I've changed colors on the main project (which is posted at Ravelry).


Plane and SnB knitting;

A parcel that did arrive during this week - skeins of Bugga.

2 comments:

  1. Hva syns du om Bugga, altså førsteinntrykket?

    Jeg er overraska over hvor mye du klarer å strikke, jeg, på tross av vin og skravling ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- de øverste sokkene var superfine!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.