Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Some more knitting and not only socks.

I've neglected my blog lately. I've been busy, going on vacation and knitting.

I've made the first of the viking socks. The next one will hopefully be finished by end of September.

We went to South France by car. I did not drive, I knitted the Maze socks.


I did never find my way around Rick, but the August socks in the Cookie along went fast.


Finally - my big project the last weeks the Unskijposad sweater in lovely shades of Wollmeise reds. All details on the project is posted at my Ravely page.

10 comments:

  1. You knit the most impressive socks.really different and cause me to have that feeling in my tummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and I am adding you blog to my blog roll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous socks and other projects. I've spent a dreamy half hour wandering through your blog and, like Colin, am adding you to my list of daily blog visits. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallo! Vikingsokken var bare helt rå!!!
    Herlige farger!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Den vikingsokken er noe av det kuuleste jeg har sett! UTROLIG FIN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad to've found your website. What a treasure! This is the most inspiring collection of color I have seen in a very long time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your knitting is unbelievable. So inspiring and beautiful, Mariann!

    ReplyDelete
  8. du store! Dette må være den flotteste sokkesamlinga jeg noen gang har sett :O

    ReplyDelete
  9. Så gøy Mariann å se alle de flotte sokkemønstrene dine. Jeg strikker på sokker hver morgen høsten og vinteren igjennom for finger trening.....Men her går deti norskmønsteret. De var bare helt utrolig fine

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.