Sunday, September 13, 2009

Not all projects are finished in a jiffy

I started these socks early last December and my goal was to finish the project before Christmas. Christmas came and went, and 2009 started with new projects. My selbu variation socks were forgotten.

Finally, a couple of weeks ago I did go through my basket of unfinished projects, and up they went.
I had knitted half of the first sock last December. When I restarted a week ago, I could not remember why I did not finish it up that long ago. The project was fun. So bright new socks today and one UFO less.

Wollmeise - of course. If you want to know more about the project, please visit my Ravely project page.



4 comments:

  1. Those are really lovely socks,I would love to try some patterned socks. How many colours have you used?

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ÅH det er kjempefine sokker:) Nydeligt mønster

    ReplyDelete
  4. Så mange flotte sokker det var her inne. Herlig sprek fargekombinasjon på disse :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.