On October 17th last year I did "win" in the Wollmeise update and managed to get one skein of Red Hot Chili. (No need to tell anyone that there have been lots and lots of "win" thereafter).
I did love the color and started immediately thinking about a project.
In the Norwegian book Norsk Strikkedesign there is a sweater with cats. What I did do was to use part of that chart and tiny needles and started with my cats.
The first sock was finished within a week. Then other new projects came along, and the cats were forgotten.
I have taken the project out of the basket every now and then and looked at the single sock and loved it. But not started knitting...
Well the 52ppiii challenge made me do it. I need to finish up all those single socks to make the 52 pair goal this year.
So yesterday I did pick up that single sock, needles, chart, yarn and started knitting.
At 09:15 today the last stitch was taken. So the socks have been completed in one week and a day - with close to a year sleep in between.
Back to knitting more socks.
Kreative desember - bladet garn
2 hours ago