I'm trying to get a grab on the "project in work" basket. Hence a new day and a new project finished.
This one cannot be claimed to be an "UFO" as I started approximately a week ago.
The Wollmeise came out with a new color - Olio vergine - a color that was an instant love. I had to do something with it at once.
The sweater is based upon a pattern from issue 9 of the Knitter - the Lochalsh by Amanda Crawford. The pattern however calls for another yarn and needle 4. I wanted to use Wollmeise 100 og 80/20 and needle 2.5, hence I did not follow the pattern. Also I wanted longer sleeves.
The main part of the chart is however as in the original sweater except that I did us beads to mark the middle of the red "dots".
I also used beads in the middle in the black and red part and not a third color as stated in the pattern.
The same place
19 hours ago