Thursday, March 18, 2010
I had some Noro sitting around (see previous post). When I got the pattern Helleborus Yoke, I gave it a try. I did some adaptions to the pattern (ex - added collar). It took approximately 4 days to knit (however it has also rested a week in my basket). I still need to find some suitable buttons. The only nice store I know that have buttons (I like) is located in A’dam, and I don’t travel to A’dam only for buttons.
The yarn has a rather large content of cashmere, so it is nice and soft. I do think that having used double strands, made the cardi – i.e. I can’t see how I could have managed to get a sweater out of that yarn if not. As always Noro had “a million knots” and breaks. You can read more about the sweater on Ravelry.
Posted by Mariann at 15:27