Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Home again and a pair of socks

We have been on vacation. Lucky us were on the last SAS plane to leave for the US prior to the "big vulcano shut down". Close to three weeks on the road and indeed a wonderful trip wherein I've amongst others have been to several yarn stores, the Spring Fling and Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival. I'll post pictures etc. later, when I've unpacked, sorted pictures, washed clotes, etc.

While away I did knit the socks for round 3 of Sock Madness - Emma:

2 comments:

  1. Glad you made it home again safely! It was so much fun getting to know you at Loopy Ewe Spring Fling. Amy and I cannot wait for you to come the Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second what Karen said! And I'm looking forward to seeing what you got at those yarn stores and MS&W!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.