Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Making do for January socks

I do participate in Socks 2009 on Hobbyboden. And I have completed the January socks prior to the due date. To evidence this I need to post photo(s). When trying to doing so it turned out that the camera has stopped working and I'll need to buy a new camera.

Well nevertheless I need to post photos and without having a proper camera one has to "making do" with what's left - my mobile phone. So after having taken a not so good picture with the mobile, sent it to my e-mail, finally January Socks posted.


The socks are based upon http://blog.soozasknitting.de/index.php?/archives/217-Pi-Socks-Receipe.html. However I did not add anything extra and knitted 3 round for 3, 1 for 1 and when I finally when needing to knit 0 I used one strand from each color.
Knitted toe up with 68 stitches, and made the same stripes on both. Yarn - Regia Silk. If you do want to see all other participant's socks - use the "Sokker" button on the right.

Krisztina gave me an award - see right. I'm forwarding the award to Pinneguri(pinnehobby), Kaos (yfwd, Elite og Erica (mikkmakk) - link to all at side bar and you all are supposed to forward it to 7....

5 comments:

  1. I love blue colour, so I think you have knitted NICE SOCKS!
    Be blessed! From Nunne...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fine fargekombinasjoner på Pi-sokkene:-) Og morsomt å lage mønster ut fra matematikk, synes jeg!
    Ha en fin dag videre:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kjempe fine farger på sokkene! Ser ut som de sitter godt på foten også! Lykke til med kjøp av nytt kamera :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Takk for hjelp til sokker! Brukte oppskriften din til hæl, men strikket altfor langt. Du kan jo se selv i bloggen min hvor store de ble. Dine sokker derimot er flotte og ikke minst passe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flotte farger på sokkene.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.