Sunday, December 06, 2009

Lazy Sunday afternoon

I know, I should have made the patterns, cleaned house, made dinner and worked in the garden. That's what I should have done. I have not been into my study today and the pc have had a nice rest up until now. I did not make any dinner as dinner was served in the local restaurant. What have I done? Nothing at all, walked a little,knitted and indeed I've had one of those Sundays doing nothing. I have indeed had a really nice Sunday (even if it has been one of those rainy days).

Below are the main ingredients of the remaining hours of this Sunday; something to knit, something to eat and nice flowers on the table

I have knitted on my new project yesterday and today. It is a children sweater in Bugga! You can follow my progress on Ravelry


Have a nice Sunday afternoon/evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.